Sunday, June 5, 2016

San Diego International Boat Show

I received a text from Jared back in May one morning: "sitter, flight, and hotel booked". I was surprised and excited! For one, I am usually the planner in our family, and two, we haven't vacationed away from the kids. Ever.

Our destination: San Diego! While the kids are getting some quality time with their grandparents, Jared and I will check out the Boat Show and hopefully test sail some catamarans. We sort of know what we want, down to the manufacturer, however, this will be a good opportunity to actually sail them and see how things feel out on the water. 


I'll be sure to post a review and photos of the trip! In the meantime, does anyone have suggestions on restaurants to try or "must see spots" to visit while we are down there?

~Stef


No comments:

Post a Comment